-how i wish i could write like this! -, page-12

1. 4,217 Posts.
    re: -better if you could write like this! - Appears you arent as clever as you think you are, Chuck chunder, but thats ok , coz i know u arent...and thats all that matters.

you can read it as a typo, or its literal meaning, either way,...he who laughs last ....you know the rest...Bwahahahahahha!

Noun 1. docket - (law) the calendar of a court; the list of cases to be tried or a summary of the court's activities
    calendar - a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc); "I have you on my calendar for next Monday"
    jurisprudence, law - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"

2. docket - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
    agenda, schedule
    plan, program, programme - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
    fare, menu - an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
    Verb 1. docket - place on the docket for legal action; "Only 5 of the 120 cases docketed were tried"
    jurisprudence, law - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
    lay, place, put, set, position, pose - put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
    2. docket - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
    sum up, summarize, summarise, resume - give a summary (of); "he summed up his results"; "I will now summarize"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.