HGR unknown

Rock and others, I'm not so sure that given the state of play,...

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    Rock and others, I'm not so sure that given the state of play, eg, delay in the Mexican deal.

I reckon FDA approval may have been applied for already and it could be announced sooner than people think.

There is no requirement for management to tell the market and most of all, epecially given the passage as outlined by Vintage above, there is no need for them to telegraph it to their competitors.

My opinion only, but firstly, where have the management been for the last couple of weeks? Try getting them on the phone and they are either on holidays or will be back next week.

You can't tell me that the MD would take a holiday on the eve of such company making events.

Secondly, I think Mexico is in the pipeline, but I believe the next announcement will read Oraline IV has gained FDA approval, followed by the appointment of a US based Biotech Dude to oversee the US operation and then a whole string of company/government sign ups.

At the moment we are in a very vulnerable position, given the market cap is only around 17 mil. FDA approval would significantly increase the market cap of the company and hopefully make HGR less of a take over target.

I think HGR would like to catch their competitors on the hop and the trading action last week, especially the 12 odd mil that went through in a matter of minutes last Thursday, indicates to me that something big is brewing and I will declare now that I will add to my holdings tomorrow.

cheers
    See you all then, night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.