1TT 50.0% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

How Invested Are You?, page-25

1. 408 Posts.
    Even if you do think there is value there long term, is it worth chasing all the way down?

If you invested $10,000 @ $1 per share and keep making purchases on the way down, are you really better of having say, $30k invested at an average of 50c per share than you were having $10k invested @ $1? Thats another $20k locked up in a stock for how ever long it takes to reach you break even price. $20k you could be using on other stocks that have a better outlook for positive price movement in the immediate future.

I would only be looking to average down if I was looking to exit immediately on the next spike, with an aim to minimising loss rather than breaking even.

Personally, I have purchased above the current price, but seeing as I think the future profit looks good, I will sit and wait.

On the last part, I dont think I have ever seen a stock that I would call a screaming buy. I would rank every stock as having some massive pro's and cons. But not liking the look of other stocks seems like a terrible reason to consider buying more RFN! You should buy because you think the future potential for value is there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $611.6K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $4.457K 4.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 41011044 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15305627 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.