BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

how is bmn going to earn 25-35 cps?, page-29

1. 681 Posts.
    Don't worry Skipperx, I don't get offended easily.

Sure I could do an evaluation, but stayhere already did and you all scoffed at it without providing the slightest objective criticism. I'm not going to pretend to be the most knowledgeable person on BMN so I opened the floor to those that have been here for years. Casual_investor has so far ignored my request to provide more detail on how he came up with a $5-6 valuation.

I've read the posts in here for months and you all seem to have plenty of time to preach how wonderful BMN is and how the evil market is keeping her down, so why not preach about the earnings potential? Seriously, if you haven't even got back of the envelope calculations then you have no reason to be confident the BFS will be positive and no reason to scoff at stayhere's attempt. You all obviously want BMN's amazing story to get out there yet from what I've seen you're terrible communicators of that story. This is business, you can use all the flowery words you like but numbers are what counts, and numbers are what people in this room are avoiding.

dt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.