CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

How is CWE chart looking?, page-10

1. 17,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    G'day MB, thanks for your chart and commentary, which is spot on IMHO.

As for a change in fundamentals, that will be when they can tell us how the array is performing.

When will that be?

Perhaps they told us in the last announcement.

"The planned retrieval and onshore inspection of one of the two existing CETO 5 units at the same time as the deployment of the third was deferred to allow an initial period of time where all 3 units could operate together. This deferral decision was made due to the continued positive operations of the first two CETO 5 units. The retrieval of one of the first two CETO 5 units is still a planned activity to be completed in the next 30-60 days."

The third buoy was deployed on 7 March, so I am expecting them to release results sometime between 7 April and 7 May. That will give them time to collect a worthwhile amount of data over an extended period. At the same time they will have had time to inspect and evaluate how the first or second buoy stood up to the rigours of the marine environment.

As far as I am concerned the more data they collect, the more accurate the picture we will get from which to form our investment decisions.

Having said that they will probably come out with an announcement today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.