CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

how is everyone feeling, page-6

1. 1,446 Posts.
    What scares me about cnp at present is that there are far too many people with "lots riding on it".This trade should not be enterd lightly , as the liklyhood of a collapse is about 50/50 , not the best odds to stretch yourself on.Also desperation could slip in if it turns south a little too rapidly , and the smart $$ and daytraders know this full wel.CNP is open to massive maniplulation, and the little bloke could get hurt .Also there are too many $5 rampers , most with no idea what they are saying , all attracting those who can'tafford to lose , into a very iffy trade . Best people wait til real anns come out , or when the sp pushes through resistance levels before entering, ESPECIALLY, if you are heavily margined. The strong[?] open this am seemed a sucker run , then the traders seemed to moved there positions out [as I suggested yesterday],perhaps moving on , perhaps they know the sp is done for awhile.Eitherway,i think it's prudent for the less experienced to leave this alone until the smoke is cleared.So what if you buy at $1 ,if you are going to sell at $4, and maybe pick up a divvy as well, insteads of riskig it all at 60c, then get smashed.The sharks are big in this neck of the woods, and I personlly aint gettin in the water until they leave...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.