CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

What scares me about cnp at present is that there are far too...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    What scares me about cnp at present is that there are far too many people with "lots riding on it".This trade should not be enterd lightly , as the liklyhood of a collapse is about 50/50 , not the best odds to stretch yourself on.Also desperation could slip in if it turns south a little too rapidly , and the smart $$ and daytraders know this full wel.CNP is open to massive maniplulation, and the little bloke could get hurt .Also there are too many $5 rampers , most with no idea what they are saying , all attracting those who can'tafford to lose , into a very iffy trade . Best people wait til real anns come out , or when the sp pushes through resistance levels before entering, ESPECIALLY, if you are heavily margined. The strong[?] open this am seemed a sucker run , then the traders seemed to moved there positions out [as I suggested yesterday],perhaps moving on , perhaps they know the sp is done for awhile.Eitherway,i think it's prudent for the less experienced to leave this alone until the smoke is cleared.So what if you buy at $1 ,if you are going to sell at $4, and maybe pick up a divvy as well, insteads of riskig it all at 60c, then get smashed.The sharks are big in this neck of the woods, and I personlly aint gettin in the water until they leave...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.