LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

i thought the reason was unable to show sufficient funding going...

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    i thought the reason was unable to show sufficient funding going forward which is very serious. An extra years sentence drained the coffers even more and we have to try and ramp up the Vic assets with little money and inability to CR while delisted/Removed?  Can we do this privately or bring in others to fund for a %?
    The ASX has to follow rules and after so long, discussions with the ASX will be trying to get around this and maybe convince them we will have some money from that CO2 thing in SA.
    This could be razor thin just surviving assuming no more curve balls from the Vic govt whose accountants will know our financial position.   We need to start seeing some positives from Lakes such as cash flow and being removed has nothing to do with day to day operations just trading shares and CR's . So can Lakes carry on financially as i guess it will be at least 6 months of more Vic hoops before we can get at those Vic wells?

Perhaps some help from wealthy SH's to get us through this difficult period would go unnoticed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.