CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Hi Hotty4040Your nick name is very appropriate for recent hot...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi Hotty4040

Your nick name is very appropriate for recent hot days here in VIC. But jokes aside, i like to answer your original question.

Here the official website of the BluGen Technology: http://www.bluegen.info/BlueGen_Technology/

And from the answers of other HC fellaz, you may have already some ideas on how BluGen works, so i will just skip that. But I would like to explain the chemical process of the technology in which a lot of people have some misconception about it really works.

Ok, electrolysis is a process that separated O2 and H2 from H2O using electricity, the way BluGen works, it used the opposite process of electrolysis by recombining the O2 and H2 together. The result of that process produce energy (in the form of heat and electricity) and that electricity is generated chemically hence electrochemical process.

Obviously CFU technology is well patented and protected but the science remains the same, its simply recombining H2 and O2 together, and these guys do it very efficiently with 65% energy recovery if u add the heat recovery = 85%.

NOw why use methane instead of straight H2? Well the chemical formula for methane is CH4, yeah u guess it, it has 4 Hydrogen and 1 Carbon. So the electrochemical equation will hence be:

CH4 + 2(O2) = 2(H20) + CO2 (heat and electricity)

So the by-product is only water and CO2, yes there is CO2, but its best convert that Methane in to CO2 rather than wasting it straight in to the atmosphere whY? because Methane is more potent greenhouse gases than CO2.

Now a lot of you guys may be thinking why methane, why not just straight H2? because methane is a renewable source of energy, you can get that from landfill, biogas. And THE MAIN IMPORTANT THING IS INFRASTRUCTURE, the develop world already have methane pipe infrastructure and its so much more easier & cheaper to maintain than a coal power station.

Ok i hope i answer some of your queries and good luck to all CFU holder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.