CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

OK,Sorry about that Maan, I was trying to show that I knew at...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    OK,

Sorry about that Maan, I was trying to show that I knew at least a couple of acronyms. ROFL is 'rolling on the floor laughing'.

Hottie, you still haven't defined 'GLTAH'.

In the meantime, as well as the link that hotcopinvestor provided you with, another link that might help (possibly a bit simpler) is:

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-efficiency/alternative-fuels/fuel-cell1.htm

A simple quote from that: "a fuel cell is an electrochemical energy conversion device. A fuel cell converts the chemicals hydrogen and oxygen into water, and in the process it produces electricity.".

Whilst I'm no expert on the subject, the basics are (I'm sure others will correct or clarify any bits I get wrong here, but from memory ... ) :
    - it's an electrochemical process, so no moving parts
    - it's quiet
    - yes, it uses up all of the gas
    - it produces hardly any carbon emissions, so is very green although the (Australian) greenies don't back it because it still needs gas (in the future CFU will alter their product to use biogas etc.)
    - it requires water
    - it produces a lot of heat as a byproduct, which is actually a great thing because you can use it to heat your water tank although it's primpary purpose is to generate electricity
    - it generates around twice as much electricity as the average home requires, so could potentially be used to provide electricity back to the power companies
    - CFU's fuel cell is the most electrically efficient generator available
    - electricity isn't lost via power cables as it is generated at your home instead of power stations (often around 20% loss)
    - it can be remote controlled via the Internet
    - etc.

That said, there is a lot more to the technology and the company than that, so you really should do your research using some of these links and especially checking out the company's Website. Also, the investor presentations the company creates on a regular basis (available via ASX releases + Website) will give you a really good summary on what the company and technology is all about.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.