SKO 0.67% $3.02 serko limited

How is Serkotracking according to my web crawler since Covid-19?...

1. 5,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538

How is Serkotracking according to my web crawler since Covid-19?

Won New ZealandHitech award early this year

Skift FinalistZeno by Serko – Business Travel Innovation award (result later this week whogoing to win)

Before Covid-19,Serko is growing at a healthy clip and the rate of conversion from servo onlineto Zeno platform has

been steady andincreasing. I have written extensive on Zeno platform many post back if youwant to know about Serko

business modeland Zeno.

since last yeartheir corporate customers have double from 200s to 500s, probably more has beenadded in the last 3 months

with no cost incentives to get on-board, booking.com accelerated roll out will addmore to this as we roll on year on year

Revenue will beslow as they stated, they will concentrate on a few keys’ initiates

it clearly layout and their priorities are now fall into these keys’ initiatives

these initiativesare not cheap and required considerable resources but this will keep Zeno ontop and widen the moat

1. NDC (Thisalready set Serko apart but they aren’t done yet much more good stuff still tocome)

2. North America Expansion(on-board some large TMC reseller in the US already, more to come hopefully onebig one in US 500 fortune company currently in discussion)

3. Complexinternational faring and market to market pricing (Another top stuff fromSerko)

4. Help and developbooking.com platform so they can show case their customers the power of Zeno

Covid-19 is badfor business but it may be a blessing in disguise as they took this slow downopportunity to beef up

their offeringand add more features and enhancement to Zeno and on board more North Americacustomers

they going todiverse resource to this as part of their long-term strategy anyway so why notdo it while things

are quiet andcash up with capital from faithful shareholders

All this, top upwith top class management and a CEO who is very sharp on numbers and costcontrol and had been

through a fewdown turns

This is top classmanagement it laid out the vision and then get to work and delivered on thisvision

Looking aftershare minority shareholders is another thing they do well and that to beexpected from top class management

when it comes tocapital raising, you get the same as the big guys or better

with Serko youget the works, rare and exceptional business with top class management and techknow how.

Have I seen this somewhere?before? yes, I have and it a long time ago in REH and they still have thattoday

I am long termholder run by the awesome Wilson family, I only ever top up for this business,last top up in $7sh mark this year

over the years,plenty of keyboard warrior and know it all folks came out every so often andtell you how bad the business is

due to housingslow down, fall in renovation and all sort of reasons yet it double and tripleits share price every decade

Like Serko eachtime they ask for capital for expansion I give them the max and more, then 5-10years later

the reward camedouble and triple time

what seem big anddisruptive in a short period of time will seem like a small ripple in a longertime frame of 10-20 years.

If have thevision, you must keep the faith, the future is never certain but you must dothe 3H (Hold Hold Hold),

ignore doom dayslayer and know it all warriors.

it is extremelyhard to practice long term hold, but one you must master in order to achievedgreatness in the stock market and

go on to bag your10-100 baggers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $369.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.03 $3.02 $23.63K 7.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 1193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.