WHAT IS THE DNKJB or Divine Name King James Bible? The DNKJB is...

1. 11,826 Posts.
    WHAT IS THE DNKJB or Divine Name King James Bible?

The DNKJB is not a revision of the Bible’s message – nothing has been added to the Bible or taken away from it. The DNKJB is the ‘King James Bible’ – with no changes to the text – except to use the ancient manuscripts as the authority and put God’s name where it belongs. How do we know where God’s name belongs? The translators of the Authorized King James Version of the Bible the translators knew that God’s name is Jehovah and put it in the Bible in 4 places and in over 6000 places put LORD where they could see God's name. There are now thousands upon thousands of ancient hand written copies of the Bible that clearly show where God's name appears in the Bible. Is it necessary to know God's name?
    "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God (Jehovah Isa 54:13). Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." (John 6:44, 45) We didn’t say this, Jesus did.
    Respectfully,
    The Divine Name Publishers

Matt 4:10mce-anchor Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD,( Jehovah Deu 10:20 ) thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.