I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but you see why...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but you see why Christianity can never rid itself of these lice. There are factions and sects that will white ant away at Christianity relentlessly until it is a completely empty husk.

Hi waffle, yes, I know of the situation, and the reality is that confusion is all over western societies, if not the whole planet.

It’s not only in and within Christianity, division is also within our cultures, say no more than even in politics, even within trusted disciplines like science, look what’s happening with global warming, and this virus, every Tom, Dick and Harry is a self-proclaimed expert and pushing agendas, having the effect in becoming empty husks.

We’ve seen this starting to take shape with the renaissance, picking pace with the reformation and even full out manifestation with the enlightenment.

The CC have countless documents of how this took shape, and even more how itself was slowly infiltrated in order to subvert and change it to what it is today.

We know for a fact what you are proposing was also born out of these movements.

The Bahai faith came about from movements of the time when the modernisms were starting to come about.

I’ve said it before to keep a mindful of the” law of unintended consequences. Fate has a different plan”

As there is a lot happening round the world and it very much seems like we are repeating of what has happened from the renaissance, but only backwards, this time it’s taking the whole planet with it.

WE see from the enlightenment came about modernism, much of Christianity has walked away from it - Christianity.

Liberal Catholics and protestants have left only conservatives are being left behind in the faith, and there is a trend with protestants in seeing the only viable option is to become Catholics along with conservative Catholics, reversing the roll Luther took.

Politics, there is no way we will survive with the current crop of politicians or mindset, same goes with the culture of “cultural Marxism and the woke culture”

Liberalism, or the current culture has gotten so bad that they are also prosecuting it's members if they don't push its stupidity, loo what happen to Dawkins

Science and other discipline will also have to learn to be independent from external influence, if they wish to survive, matter of fact their very survival deepens on it

Worldwide, there are many counter groups forming to counter the current climate, just yesterday I was looking at two group.

Give it time, as Rome or the current crisis didn’t just happen, these groups are already exerting great pressure on the statue’s quo, it’ll take time for the normal Tom, Dick and Harry to catch on.

As for JW's they were born out of this very infection, many have already woken up to it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.