There is no way that Jesus will allow God's name to remain...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    There is no way that Jesus will allow God's name to remain hidden.
    (John 17:26) I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

Mrg, nowhere does Jesus mention the Father by name, what Jesus is referring too here is what He has revealed, as to who the Father is, as in Mat 28:19, which is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

If you continue to read the whole chapter of John 17 especially verses 3 and 13, it confirms this.

The problem lays with the watchtower, not having a clue, and to justify its existence has muddied what Jesus referred too.

Mat 28:19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

John 17:3-5The Prayer of Jesus.
    1 When Jesus had said this, he raised his eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, 2 [c]just as you gave him authority over all people, so that he may give eternal life to all you gave him. 3 [Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. 4 I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do. 5 Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

John 17:11-13
    And now I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, while I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are. 12 When I was with them I protected them in your name that you gave me, and I guarded them, and none of them was lost except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 But now I am coming to you. I speak this in the world so that they may share my joy completely.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.