The Bahai faith came about from movements of the time when the...

1. 6,472 Posts.
    The Bahai faith came about from movements of the time when the modernisms were starting to come about.

The same then could be said of Jesus and Christianity. It was born from the corruption and disunity of His age. What goes around comes around. The Pharisees corrupted the Teachings of Moses and before that the Teachings of Abraham were corrupted and Noah before Him and so on and so forth. That's why I say to you that history tells us without a doubt that religions can't be renovated, they are always renewed. The followers always stick like glue and reject the new religion, they reject change. This is because the Teachings have become so corrupted that they don't even recognise the thing they have been praying for for centuries when it come about. That's why Jesus was rejected in His own land, but the inevitable becomes obvious to succeeding generations.

As for the Baha'i Faith, I think it did more than just come about. Same as Christianity, I think it did far more than just come about as well. These religions are not reactions, they are the standards and foundations of the very changes needed to correct this 'Abomination of Desolation', because that is the meaning of that scripture and you have described its effects and infections very well.

These groups that are exerting great pressure, good luck to them and when the Tom, Dick and Harrys catch on, I think those exerting pressure will catch on as well. They will understand that no religion has ever purified itself from within once the rot has set in and Christianity has been rotten for a very long time now, as have all the major religions.

But it's not as if everything has to be discarded, everything in Christianity that is good is good and must be preserved. It's just that the structure of Christianity is no longer sound and can't be made sound. If one group of Christians practiced just what Jesus expected them to, they would make no difference in a world full of disunited, self-absorbed Christian sects that are all about money, power and false self-esteem.

And yes, JWs, Mormons, Seventh day, the Charismatic churches, the TV Evangelists, all the Prosperity Theologies and Pentecostal churches are all part of the infection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.