SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

How it works, page-31

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    this is a credit facility not linked to their credit card attached to their account. It’s essentially an additional line of credit added to their PayPal balance. I already have it and use it for my business at times.

for people not wishing to apply for an additional line of credit, Splitit offers PayPal a direct advantage because people can apply Splitit to their existing credit card at PayPal checkout. No need to apply for an extra line of credit when you already have a credit card you enjoy the features and rewards of

PayPal has offered credit for sometime to approved customers with limited success. What has been very successful for them however is their sales since people can add their credit card as a PayPal payment method at checkout so they still get their points, and their PayPal buying security and buying protection at checkout.

Splitit have a patent on this technology. I can’t see how it doesn’t make sense. The sooner everyone realises u are investing in a technology adaption to BNPL the sooner you will realise how huge this offering could be and how easily it can integrate to existing global financial offerings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.