"...hurriedly undoing anything he did and deny him presidential...

1. 5,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "...hurriedly undoing anything he did and deny him presidential entitlements (access to briefings, presidential library). For a diehard Trump supporter, I imagine it feels like the Dems have spat in their face whilst dancing on their captain's grave."

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here, and I'm starting to wonder about your non-support of Trump. Trump made it his mission to undo everything Obama did. He was driven by vindictiveness and pure hatred of him (remember Birther-gate) and a desire to destroy Obama's legacy, even attempting to destroy the American Healthcare Act better known as Obamacare, spurred on due to it having Obama's name associated to it. He didn't even have a replacement for it and for 4 years, continually promising it was only 'two weeks away'.

So cry me a river for the poor Trump fans bemoaning any loss of Trump's legacy. The Reps under Trump have done nothing but try to destroy everything about the Dems and the lack of cooperation will only increase and the divide will widen. This might be where Biden could be good as he has a reputation for getting the Reps onside, but he has a massive hill to climb.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.