CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

PerivaleI am with you I bought up some more today but missed the...

1. 110 Posts.
    Perivale

I am with you I bought up some more today but missed the .66 and had to settle for .675.

I like everyone else on this thread really believe in CQT and even though I can say I have made a large amount of money from them and may be coming from a different position than some people. I still hang there knowing that they will get better in time and so far they have not disappointed me.

If in the future however they do disappoint, I will be on the thread saying how disappointed I am that have not been going well and maybe vent my frustrations.

I can't predict the future I wish I could but you can have an educated guess based on research and a knowledge of your subject and that is what I do with all of my investments. I don't get to mixed up in all the hype and press on different things. If you have a plan stick to it is my motto.

Good luck to all and especially you priesty and siamese parrot as I have enjoyed your threads over the past year or so and I hope I continue doing so. You have stuck it out this far you might as well continue the journey.

Regards

Charvan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.