BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

how long before the penny drops, page-14

1. 8,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Dear dsmO
    If you had followed all my posts you would have read where I'm at a few weeks ago.
    A quick synopsis:
    I originally bought in June 2006 at 8.5 cents after the shares had retreated from earlier mid teens.
    They wax and waned a bit and then began a slow decline but I stuck with them
    In June 2007 I bought all my entitlement in the 2:1 rights issue
    Then in November I sold some of my shares at 16 cents which retrieved my total investment. Then when the sp rose into the high 20's I sold some more shares at 25 cents as they started to retreat.
    So I have a nice parcel of "free" shares and options that I can keep and wait for developments - however long it takes.
    So -sure, I'm in the happy position of not having been burnt and I can't be burnt because I have made decisions which have borne fruit.

Now perhaps I'm a blind loyalist. Or a sentimental investor - who knows. But I do like a number of things about this company and the team that is running it. I think there are more pluses than there are negatives.

While I am prepared to accept that some posters may have greater expertise in areas that I don't have, I also think that some who claim to have some "expertise" tend to table thump the negatives and rubbish JK and the RAU team with attempts to know more than the team knows or has revealed.

Now either the line of argument is that JK and his team are totally incompetent and wouldn't recognise a good test sample from sh#%, or else they intend to mislead and deceive so that they benefit themselves by pumping and dumping. Or that JK can't complete a deal.

I don't buy into any of that. It can easily be shown that some of the claims are totally spurious in the first place or that the claims conveniently blur time lines or facts or details to paint a totally different picture from what really happened.

So - YES "I'M A BELIEVER". There are a number of things that can come out over the next month or so. We have been given hints and indications by JK. Let's see what he can deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.