ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

How long can GGG Last?, page-152

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    gafia

I did read that KNR story previously and I understand how frustrating that would be for GML.

However KNR is controlled by the Government and from my checking it's views can be biased. This is based on a BBC report where it talks about KNR Journalists being influenced by Politicians

It is also interesting to realise that Greenlander views on Climate change are in many ways very different "Costa Del Nuuk" to how we may view it. Having concerns towards environmental issues effecting things and therefore being more concerned about issues that may effect them. But also not being concerned about their own Environmental Issues and jobs lack off, but at the same time wanting Independence and jobs etc quite conflicting in a way.......... Again another survey from the BBC

However that is also the IA Party trying to stop GML with messaging "Peter Olsen" the Minister Responsible for Education Cultural and Ecclesiatical Affairs .

I feel quite strongly that the Government have a responsibility to present a proper narrative to the population to give them a balanced view of all projects including Kavefjeld... What happened to the party now in Oppossition.....?

When I was mentioning Video, I was thinking more like a handout Documentary as opposed to an advertisement or some message how to view on Youtube etc..... Endeavouring to give a balanced view. As I understand the Internet media is quite widely used in Greenland

My view was a message that answers those questions and shows both Negatives and Positives and a choice of which could be better .....

In a way thats is why I said it was good the IA had joined the EU Critical Alliance.....As they have a narrow view of things before the election in my view......and are now going through the realisation that to achieve goals for Greenland such as Independence they may have to change views on many issues. Whatever happens to Kavefjeld it will have a major effect on Greenland moving forward and developing a Mining Industry and building confidence. .... The Arctic is changing and Greenland will have to change with it.......

Rare Earth Mining pretty well everywhere contains Uranium/Thorium and Fluorospar.....China now really focussed on Thorium as the energy source to replace Coal as is India

I also believe reference that JM and GML have done a good job so far under difficult circumstances, however when I watched the Video White Paper I saw a weakness in my view in the way questions were answered versus audience reaction where I thought it was felt that their questions were not answered..........

Compromise and Pragmatism

"How a Society can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.