ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

How long can you hold on?, page-28

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Couldn't agree more about Brokers and their 'advice'.I've used a discount broker for about 20 years although I had deduced that brokers have only one interest at heart (theirs) many years before then.After receiving many dud 'tips' from a Broker I said to him that from now on I would by twice the value of any stock that he himself bought (and at the same time) but he had to Fax me his order slips as proof of the transactions.Quick as a flash he said 'that would be against the Firms policy':the light bulb moment!
    Many years ago the WSJ ran a weekly column where a blindfolded man (or was it a monkey?) threw a dart at the S+P 500 in the paper each week and compared that selection to one of the major Brokers selection for the week.Over the years the blind man did slightly worse than the gurus…from memory 7% or so which wasn't statistically significant.
    So ARI.Quite like the look of the Point and Figure chart.Higher high and higher low.On this T.A. basis it has some sort of a chance.We don't want to see it below 4.8 cents for this optimistic pattern to play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.