AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

How long does it take to drill?, page-17

1. 3,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi Jantimot,
    You seam to have a good understanding of our resource and have DYOR.
    One reason I invested, long term, in AVQ was the fact that from my research I believe there could possibly be a sizeable second layer of a saprolite zone at both San Jorge and Isabel. Some time ago I cross referenced similar deposits in the "Ring Of Fire" Provinces, to ascertain typical concentration of Nickel percentage per ton that has shown on samples assays. These figures were around the 2% to 3% plus range, but not sure whether these figures were overall grade or log sectioned.
    The chances of AVQ finding a Saprolite zone is quite high, coupled with the fact that this new possible discovery will not only double in size (deposit) but will have overall higher grades. AVQ will do extremely well @ 1.05% due to our CAPEX but a Saprolite discovery will see our overall grades jump to 1.5% and above. Commanding a 50% increase in the $/tn DSO Shipped, well above Chinese pig iron cut off. Might do some homework when I'm not so tired to dig up some research I did nearly 2 years ago but would like to ask you your thoughts (and any one else) on possible Nickel % in existing saprolite zones and how these effected overall grades.
    Nickel LME now touching just under USD $18,000/tn.......... guy's this deposit could be bigger than huge. Thanks in advance.
    cheers
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.