BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

how long does it take to issue a prospectus, page-5

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "Sure, it's not rocket science Sentia, but it seems like they try and make it so most of the time." - Aussie Joe

What I was meaning Aussie was that if you look at the current situation you can fairly easily put two and two together and work out why they have not made any further moves on the Rights issue yet....even after several months since it was first mentioned.

Just being realistic about the situation you would have to admit that it is not the best of times to be trying to raise further money through a Rights issue.
    (a) the market place is not conducive to a general capital raising.
    (b) RAU has not had a lot of "interest" provoking announcement for punters to cling onto and get enthusiastic about. Don't get me wrong there. I think there has been plenty probably going on behind the scenes and for those with eyes to see it is possible to pick it up.
    But for general confidence boosters RAU has not had that sort of information flowing through.

So what I think is happening is they are waiting for the right opportunity.
    The right opportunity will be when they have something significant in place so that they can release that information and then go ahead with the issue of the Rights prospectus.
    That way they will get a much more favourable response to the issue.

Perhaps it is rocket science after all. The RAU rocket will get a major launch boost along not only with a successful capital raising as a consequence but the share price will also take off on the news.

Well that is my theory and I'm sticking to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.