FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

how long does it take ..., page-16

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well there are plenty of Companies with "oil shows" that have do not have commercially viable projects... As far as the share price dropping on a failed well, the current rally started at 3.7c ...so you can expect at the very least a visit to this region ... 2c is not only reasonable but likely in that event...

But putting on my optimists hat if filled to spill then FAR's share would be 200mill BO approx at $90 / Barrel after costs ... Possible 4-5 commercial wells need drilled over the structure at guess 30-40mill a pop (Shared cost by JV) ... perhaps 2-3 years before full production is my guess. So there will be heavy dilution before 1st revenue monies received... So a cap raise of $50 mill?? for the Fars share of the wells perhaps more for associated infrastructure ...Experts in field will have better info that I can guess.

It also depends on the makeup of the oil, Heavy / light etc and what processing needs to be done to make it more marketable... Also where is this processing/refining to be done. I'm uncertainty of facilities available in Senegal... or nearby. If they have to build something onshore costs start to skyrocket

But sure a big intersection of flowing oil and high pressure will make the share price advance strongly ... will take a few days before the market works out the implications and perhaps a couple of months before the dust settles either way and SP becomes stable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.