TVN 4.00% 7.2¢ tivan limited

Just my 2 cents worth if I may.."I thought we were going to be...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just my 2 cents worth if I may..

"I thought we were going to be mining in 2016,17? Ahh who cares let's just go with 2020. Management have done nothing more then pull the wool over shareholders eyes for years.. whilst making a motser I have you." - you have obviously been foolish believing others (BOD) as opposed to doing your own homework. The inexperience of the BOD is published and you believed every hypothetical assumptions they have made. Either that or you still believe in the tooth fairy. They constantly did not hit timelines and yet you continue to hold rather than sell out or take action by making a stand and try to get rid of the Chairman who is ultimately responsible to the shareholders.

"scratching around for cap raises from some Indian conglomerate that nobody has heard of" - OMG! your inexperience and naivety clearly shows. Vimson is owned by the Salgaocar family, who is related with the Ambani family of Reliance Industries. LOOK THEM UP! I'm confident at least 20% of the global population has heard of either one of these families and their businesses/brands. The majority of people in Australia, 0.33% of the global population may not have heard of them before because of Australia's isolation from the rest of the planet.

"I'm a long term holder thankyou" - LOL poor you!! But best of luck in the future.. I'm confident your patience will be rewarded..
    Last edited by BigDaddy77: 10/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $78.95K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60543 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 15028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.