RSN 0.00% 10.0¢ renison consolidated mines nl

We have had no news from this company for so long that I have...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    We have had no news from this company for so long that I have been speaking to different people in the company and I can only conclude from what they are telling me is that they are fully aware of the situation and want to get it fixed, but to do it right. IMO that will take a huge capital reconstruction and probably something out of the square suggestions that can ONLY be implemented with an EGM. It is just my guess that that will be happening much sooner than later.
    But, I have every confidence that management want to do something and to get the show on the road again. Markets and funders are not supportive for anyone in mining at the moment and that isn't helping their (our) cause. But, while everyone is rightfully getting very impatient for news, I just reckon that we have no choice but to leave it up to management to get us through this very difficult time. Would like to see another company try to sort out having no funds, an issued cap around, what 25 billion, no trading of their shares that are at no buyer, .001 seller.
    But, WE HAVE ASSETS that are very attractive and that is what keep my confidence levels up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.