SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

how long have they been at it, page-8

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    so on your reasoning product and history of the product has no relevance to present.
    i tend to disagree considering china contracts, medica show cases, patent protections, strategic partners, jv contracts have all led to nothing, they all play a part in sbns present situation.
    it seems history is repeating itself over and over.

different directors yes but no better than the others.

does this mean sbn will have new directors soon and then it starts all over again, than if so ill see you in 3 years because that's how long china and mps has been going for, they had contracts back then as you can see from my link in regards to 10,000 units and it amounted to nothing.

the only difference is see is now they have siyi to get the ball rolling and at present that seems to be up in the air.

so if i was to invest in sbn what do you suggest i do look at current management only and not there product, than if so, no thx.
    should i look at there product and what it has achieved in the past, what they paid for it, what demand it has, how has it been marketed, who they bought it of,has it had any success,what caused mps to drop oraline back then, yes i think so for the past gives you a picture of the present and future.
    the links above was only meant for potential investors to see the problems they have faced in the past, the directions they have taken, whats failed them and whats worked for them and considering what they paid for sbl yes i believe that has a huge relevance considering its up for sale or partnership also reflects dr suns position and game plan if any at present, yes given it was with a different board but not really a different company is it considering the mirror image of the past and suns involvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.