ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

how long is this piece of string?, page-10

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Hi Everyone.

Thanks to all of you who contribute on here.

The research information and speculation on potential deals/direction for Anteo etc posted in these threads are great.

I initially came across Anteo on another thread that Twin had posted on....thanks Twin!

Anyway....I believe the company has never been in a better position fundamentally....And as Anteo states... they are at the lawyer end...pen on paper stuff....

I once had a deal with a hospital for doc management software....lawyers at fifty paces $$$$/time getting burnt...incompetence from other departments on their side slowing the process, people on holiday, various board reviews....9 months later we get the deal from when they said yes.....they don't care....you can save them money....but the fact is their business is still operating without you and your product... they will proceed when they are ready.....Intention to say yes, signing and receiving the Cash can take months...part of the process for the risk vs reward.

That's what I can imagine is going on to some extent....must be very frustrating...patience will see it through.....foots in the door...just gotta get it to open a bit wider.

Thanks again for all the research and opinions much appreciated.

Cheers, Bent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.