ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi all,Thanks to all for your contributions over an extended...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    Hi all,

Thanks to all for your contributions over an extended period. I understand the frustration of many and I too wish we had more contracts under the belt, however, I don't believe there is any reason to panic just yet.

I caught up with Geoff last Sunday just after he ran the Canberra marathon. For those of you that think Geoff shouldn't have time to be training and running marathons, he doesn't. He only put in five training runs before completing his first marathon, crazy man. After the marathon, Geoff had a couple of hours to recover before flying back to Sydney before taking an early flight to China the next day followed by a flight to the US a day later for back to back to back meetings until his return.

I had a fair bit of time with Geoff and ensured he was well aware of my frustrations with the duration it has taken to close prospective contracts. I won't go into the specifics of our conversation, anyone interested in finding out where the company is at has the opportunity to contact the company yourselves. What I will say, is that all of my concerns were well and truly alleviated after my conversation with Geoff. One other point I would like to make, it is rather obvious that this little Aussie minnow is not prepared to release updates to the market when there is nothing of consequence to update. I don't for one minute put this down to poor communication.

As long as the top 200 hold tight, the number of floating shares will not cause too much fluctuation in the share price. ADO has not met my expectations regarding share price or contracts to date, however, I am investing in this company for the long term, monthly fluctuations mean next to nothing for me, if our share price is not significantly higher in five years time, only then have I made a poor investment .

Cheers,

Nuttsie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.43K 748.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 528225 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 156047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.