ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Here is the interim reply from GC in response to my request for...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Here is the interim reply from GC in response to my request for more information in a table format about the status of each approach made to ADO. He does appear to agree that communication could be better in respect of the current position of ADO

Hi Eddie,

I'm sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get back to you. I was in the air when you sent it and I have been in back to back meetings since. I'm currently in transit for an hour.

You have raised a number of points that I would like to consider further and, perhaps, discuss with you. Some of your ideas can be acted on, as you say, with no breach of confidentiality. I think the situation is more complex than you have suggested but, with appropriate caveats, communications can be made that better describe our current position.

I will be on the road until 27th April but would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your thoughts more fully after that. Please let me know your availability and I will contact you on my return.

Thank you for your interest in Anteo and for taking the time to voice your thoughts.

Best regards,

Geoff Cumming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.