ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

how long is this piece of string?, page-7

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Thanks Eddie for sharing your conversation,

I, like most here, very much appreciate you asking the question on how to communicate a better understanding of the progress made so far, with the shareholders.

I eagerly look forward to the outcome of your discussion with Geoff.

I recall at the AGM,hearing the chair talk about a strategy of ‘going for it’ with some firm leads, rather than a scatter-gun approach.

Combine this with hearing about the CEO’s full schedule

“I was in the air when you sent it and I have been in back to back meetings since. I'm currently in transit for an hour.”

And the news from the last 4C of commercial discussions mentioned a few times (as Quicksilver surfer and Twin have pointed out

- Commercial negotiations with a global life science company for the activation of their products of Mix&Go. (this means lawyer time to me)

- Received “solid phase” material from mid-tier IVD company for us to develop optimal conjugation methods involving Mix&Go. (this means show us if it works then lawyer time)

- Began discussions with the above company on the relevance of Mix&Go on another range of products within their portfolio. (with a bit more)

- Entered into commercial discussions with a company wanting to sell Mix&Go activated proprietary plates to their customers. (this means lawyer time to me)

- Entered into commercial discussions with a company that would sell Mix&Go to universities and other clinical research centres. (done and dusted)

It will be interesting what he has to say on Friday, from last year I recall there was an audio of the presentation.

Once again, thanks for sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.