ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks Eddie for sharing your conversation,I, like most here,...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Thanks Eddie for sharing your conversation,

I, like most here, very much appreciate you asking the question on how to communicate a better understanding of the progress made so far, with the shareholders.

I eagerly look forward to the outcome of your discussion with Geoff.

I recall at the AGM,hearing the chair talk about a strategy of ‘going for it’ with some firm leads, rather than a scatter-gun approach.

Combine this with hearing about the CEO’s full schedule

“I was in the air when you sent it and I have been in back to back meetings since. I'm currently in transit for an hour.”

And the news from the last 4C of commercial discussions mentioned a few times (as Quicksilver surfer and Twin have pointed out

- Commercial negotiations with a global life science company for the activation of their products of Mix&Go. (this means lawyer time to me)

- Received “solid phase” material from mid-tier IVD company for us to develop optimal conjugation methods involving Mix&Go. (this means show us if it works then lawyer time)

- Began discussions with the above company on the relevance of Mix&Go on another range of products within their portfolio. (with a bit more)

- Entered into commercial discussions with a company wanting to sell Mix&Go activated proprietary plates to their customers. (this means lawyer time to me)

- Entered into commercial discussions with a company that would sell Mix&Go to universities and other clinical research centres. (done and dusted)

It will be interesting what he has to say on Friday, from last year I recall there was an audio of the presentation.

Once again, thanks for sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.