ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Onshow I will give Geoff credit where it's due, in that he does...

1. 349 Posts.
    Onshow I will give Geoff credit where it's due, in that he does reply and communicate generally with shareholders when prompted to. My issue is more about the content of that communication.

It doesn't seem to have gotten any more detailed over time. It's all "things are looking good" and "we're nearly there".

I don't need to remind everyone about the "perilously close" debacle. And there have been other hints about signings being just around the corner since then. It's sounding like somebody crying wolf at the moment.

I admit I'm no expert in this industry and I accept that things will take time. But as I said before, we're relying on blind faith without having any real facts about where negotiations are at.

And by the way, you and Twin seem to be hinting that you know so much more about the industry than I do, so how about educating me? Tell me why I should have the same level of confidence that you do.

One final comment on Geoff- sure he is well qualified for the job and I don't doubt his background is more than satisfactory. But KPIs apply to anybody who's employed, particularly so with highly paid executives.

So I imagine he would be assessed on sales targets, contracts negotiated, shareholder value growth amongst others. How would you rate his performance in these areas? I've mentioned KPIs in the past but nobody wants to offer an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.