TOE 2.08% 23.5¢ toro energy limited

How long is Wiluna from actual production, page-3

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hey mate, are you a new holder? speaking for myself but I bought in with very little consideration and research. Had I have watched this space more thoroughly I probably would never have done so.

The timeline issue is .. problematic. Not only because of the current market conditions, but also because of our tip toe along Uranium industry in Australia. Consequently the timeline is speculative, and I've seen the dates shift and shift since I began holding.

Just like the Uranium happy clappers chant that the return is nigh, TOE keep saying their latest feasibility is nigh and everyone is grasping for the ball of production but it keeps rolling away. Who knows when things, if things ever, actually get serious. Only reason I'm still holding is cuz I've already lost too much so it matters not anymore.

Might be worth keeping your eye on any of the JV possibilities. TOE started doing JV stuff last year but dragged the chain big time, f'n hopeless. OZ Minerals (wasn't it?) started drilling for nickel and other metals on the tenement. Personally I'd be happy if they found something worth while, because the Uranium story is getting a bit old on me now.

Anyway. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $54.84K 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70468 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 22241 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.