RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

'One of the ascent brothers like me gave up and sold his holding...

1. 928 Posts.

'One of the ascent brothers like me gave up and sold his holding and i'm guessing it's because he realized the company just can't do run in this market'.

Mp2 this is a false statement, David Steinepreis and Paul Hearne sold their shares when they resigned as directors on the 28/9/07. Just as they did when TDR (LSA) made their acquistion and had directors to replace them. Just as they have done before, with other start up companies.

SETTLEMENT OF ACQUISITION TO ACQUIRE URANIUM AND MINERAL EXPLORATION ASSETS AND CHANGES TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

On 31 August 2007, shareholders approved the acquisition of San Saba Pty Ltd and Springfield Minerals Pty Ltd. All of the conditions precedent have now been met and RMG Limited has settled the transaction and issued the consideration shares, performance shares and options.

The Company wishes to advise that John Risinger and Mark Stevenson have been appointed as directors and David Steinepreis and Paul Hearne have resigned following the completion of the acquisition.

LSA Announcement (TDR back than)

SETTLEMENT OF ACQUISITION TO ACQUIRE ORD INVESTMENTS PTY LTD, BUSHRANGER PROJECT AND CHANGES TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, COMPANY SECRETARY AND REGISTERED OFFICE

On 26 September 2007, shareholders approved the acquisition of Ord Investments Pty Ltd and the Bushranger Project. All of the conditions precedent have now been met and Toodyay Resources Limited has settled the transaction and issued the consideration shares.

The Company wishes to advise that David Steinepreis and Paul Hearne have resigned as directors and Gary Steinepreis as company secretary following the completion of the acquisition. Robert Anderson has been appointed as company secretary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.