RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

'hi derkfoote, i remember in the early days (mid 07 onwards) you...

1. 928 Posts.
    'hi derkfoote, i remember in the early days (mid 07 onwards) you used to compare notes with Brantley. between the two of you we were lucky enough (and in your case continue to be) to see all the 'joining the dots' going on with holloman behind the scenes .'

was wondering if you had any idea whether he was still interested/involved/holding rmg?
    i notice he still posts but not on rmg, his contribution was really helpful.'

Ramsay07 - Like the other posters on HC I enjoyed Brantley's posts and also enjoyed working together with Brantley. As The Ace said he stopped posting on the RMG thread as he felt he couldnt really add too much more to what had already been posted.

I do not know if Brantley is still holding and to be honest I have no interest in whether he is holding or not. I enjoyed his posts and I would enjoy his posts whether he is holding or not. It would not influence my position if Brantley had decided to sell or if he was still holding.

IMO Brantley would be still interested in RMG after the research he done. Im sure if he finds anything interesting he will post again on RMG.

Sorry Ramsay07 I cant really add anything apart from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.