AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Hey Johno247You won't get me complaining if it does! It'll...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey Johno247

You won't get me complaining if it does! It'll definitely help make up the massive loss I'm sitting on with my Nexus Energy holding. Says something about being disciplined about stop losses, but that CRUX asset had me in its spell. It was obviously world class given Shell's intent on getting it one way or the other. But that's for the NXS forum.

From what I've read here, there seems to be a lot of people riding on the next announcement which may mean lots of selling. But sentiment and interest can do amazing things to a share price. And for what they sell, there may be many more willing to come in and put their shares at the bottom of a drawer.

Although I can understand why so many can make a quick and healthy dollar trading shares. It used to work well for me many years ago.

I've even got the itch to put in a little extra money to buy a few more shares when the price dips and trade those regularly. Haven't had that feeling for a very long time!

I'm here mainly on the back of RC joining and that the company has some interesting assets. The financials that I've seen bandied around look good for a company this size.

I also couldn't see RC taking on the chairman role to just watch the team prove up and deliver Eagle Ford and other associated assets in the portfolio. His achievements at QGC speak for themselves and he had great ambitions for Nexus.

Unfortunately what he wanted to achieve were beyond the capacity of the remaining board members to comprehend. He did his best to cause a board spill, but from a media announcement it sounded like a couple of instos turned on him. He seemed to have been tainted with his Nexus gig, but at the end of the day look at the mess the board of directors made of CRUX.

How can anyone running a company tell investors they are better off to wait 10 years to see a project deliver some $$$, when they created an expectation of delivering in 2014. There are things people can control and things they can't. I do believe if RC had of got in at the AGM in Nov then CRUX would be delivered in 2014. You can't grow a company without any dependable cash inflows!

Anyway, I remember reading a post from Kangarumees about his previous working relationship with Mark Hart. That made me take notice. So hopefully, even if the team can achieve 1/5th of what QGC did, I don't think I'd complain.

If only I had of invested in QGC instead of NXS all those years ago. I wouldn't be posting on HC, but living in some mansion in Tuscany enjoying the snow. Just goes to show that at most companies, it's not always what they have, but whether they have the people that can deliver and then make that money work to build more.

So I'm glad to have joined a forum other than NXS and look forward to watching this company grow and reading your posts.

Hopefully it gives the long-term investors/traders on this forum some idea of the extra interest that the RC appointment has achieved for the company. The great thing is that if this company does do well and increases its market cap closer to a medium sized company, more fund managers will take a serious look at it and help with acquisitions. I can imagine there are many opportunities out there given the lack of access to funding.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I'm looking forward to being in an exciting stock again.

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.