EQR 0.00% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

How long until start on tailings ?, page-6

1. 2,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi JamesExpat2, I always invest for now trying to predict what may or may not happen in the future it all comes down to the numbers, good management timing and a bit of luck.All my questions concerning CNQ were asked before, during and after the AGM it ran well over time.I was very happy with all my answers I received . I have always said we don't need to purchase the quarry at this time and I have expressed that with Jim as it would be a waste of money with a low Tungsten price back in November.Even If We never purchase the Quarry the hard rock project can still go ahead our Tungsten lease is locked in.By generating cash flow with our four other projects We will be in a greater position for any future deal with quarry owner When the tungsten price is higher.At the moment the locked in deal favours CNQ as no royalties are coming in with no mining happening.In the long run the royalties will be good for the quarry owner but everyone's time frame and needs are different some like more cash now and less in the future.It is a game of cat and mouse sometimes a win win can be arranged for both parties.All these negotiations would be confidential so we can only speculate on the outcome, but CNQ has the greater leverage and are in no hurry for now, time is on our side as the end game will be the same.When you want answers always ask at the top starting with the CEO and then the board our leaders have so much of their own money on the line here and are moving forward positively .All you Negative posters tell me any mistakes our board have made in the last 8 months concerning our future.CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $3.087K 68.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 871190 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 285063 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.