TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Not going anywhere barnsty. Gonna stick it out with TRH until it...

1. 362 Posts.
    Not going anywhere barnsty. Gonna stick it out with TRH until it either all falls apart or we hit the jackpot. My money is banking on the latter obviously.

But seriously the decline from the 50s last year has been a joke. And that's nothing against TRH and its management, thats simply me moaning about a market that doesnt appreciate a good story. Not really upset as I don't have to sell any just yet.

In other news... seems like we're at the bottom of the potash cycle so happy days ahead?
    See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/7120017/Potash-is-a-fertile-ground-to-buy-into.html

Anyway, good luck holders - the ride should be pretty fun from here. And if anyone needs cheering up just remind yourself that Monti just bought $300k worth and then look at the scoping study again and do your own maths on the likely yearly profits ($600m+ from memory) and expected mine life (25+). :-)

(of course glass half-empties can look at startup costs but I don't see them as an issue, as if we have what we think then BHP deal this week shows there is strong interest out there to get these projects off the ground and Monti knows how to do it from the Fortescue days).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.