QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

how long?, page-40

1. 275 Posts.
    Seriously feels like parliamentary question time, with John, Reichman, and Shadders all on one side asking each other questions they know the answer to, whilst backing each other and attempting to tarnish the reputation of the opposition being us QPN shareholders.

And “No Shadders” IMO I don’t believe you are a genuine shareholder as per your profile stipulates “sentiment: LT buy” and “Disclosure: Stock Held”, as no genuine shareholder would in their right mind throw damaging comments over a platform such as HC which could possibly have a drastic effect on the SP price, which would in turn mean the shareholder significantly losing out!

Shadders you talk about, quote: “..... It's probably fairly obvious that I take great exception to personal attacks on people that post negative views.”

Well let me tell you Shadders, It’s probably fairly obvious that I take great exception to personal attack on people that post positive views. I have no idea why you don’t share the same view on both sides of the spectrum (positive and negative posts)? As you are a QPN shareholder???

John how bout we go into ASX ruling into more detail, how about this time I actually use factual information from ASX ruling 3.1:
    “13. ASX acknowledges that it is important to strike an appropriate balance between encouraging timely disclosure of material information and preventing premature disclosure of incomplete or indefinite matters. Premature disclosure may result in a false market and in some cases unduly prejudice an entity’s commercial interests. The purpose of the rule is to elicit disclosure of the highest quality which is of the benefit to the market”

So now John, let me pose a question to you as I know you love answering and asking questions? If per say, funding, drilling rig and materials, and drill dates are in its finalisation phase, meaning that contractual obligation are coming back and forth( i.e. from lawyer to layer) but have not been signed off, are QPN required to release a price sensitive announcement to the market? How about if sourcing of the drilling rig and materials have generally been agreed upon, but drilling dates have not been finalised, are QPN required to release a price sensitive announcement?

Moving forward, it might be worthwhile for all us HC members to wait after the “fact” and then say “I told you so”

Over and Out

Tazman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.