MMC 4.65% 90.0¢ mitre mining corporation limited

Purr,just had a look at the new chairmans history,we are in good...

1. 27,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Purr,just had a look at the new chairmans history,we are in good hands I think.

Gignac, the existing chairman of St Andrew Goldfields, was in this role for Andean Resources before it got taken over by Goldcorp for $3.6 billion. He was president and CEO for Cambior from its formation in 1986 until its acquisition by IAMGOLD Corporation in 2006.

As president of private-owned consultancy G Mining Services, he has managed feasibility studies and mine development for projects across North America, South America, West Africa and Eastern Europe.

Marengo also said Gignac was involved in the development and operation of some 14 mines throughout the Americas over his career so far.

“Louis’ track record and career speaks for itself, and he brings to Marengo an extensive global contact network and remarkable depth of experience at the highest levels of the international mining industry,” Emery said.

“We are delighted to have secured someone of Louis’ calibre to take over the chairmanship of Marengo and we believe it is entirely fitting that our new chairman should be based in Canada, following the recent announcement of our plans to re-domicile the company to Canada.”

http://www.pngindustrynews.net/storyview.asp?storyid=9638495§ionsource=s88&highlight=%MARENGO%MINING%

I beleive though I have no proof,the tailings dilemma has being the "one" area which has held the DFS up.

Our new chairman has the background to sort this out.

When I asked Les when the DFS was due,he would have being better off,saying something like "soon",instead of," weeks as opposed to months."
    While vague,it would have been more accurate,more importantly he should have given the reason for the delay,our angst may have being alleviated had he done so.

Frustrating as the delay is, you cant fault the calibre of the people at the top of this company.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.040(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 91.5¢ 83.5¢ $1.415M 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71781 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 1218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.