PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

How Long

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    So how long do we actually sit around and wait for other people as in the Tysabri trial below

• David Lennon

January 14, 2015 at 10:13 AM Reply ↓
      Thanks for the information, Maureen. Since I first read this I’ve been awaiting news of the outcome of the trial which you mention above as being predicted to end in December 2014. I’ve seen nothing in the media. Are you aware of any further developments? my wife has SPMS, and reacted badly to simvastatins, so Tysabri is really our only other option.
      Many thanks, David

• Maureen Newman

January 29, 2015 at 7:38 PM Reply ↓
      Hello David. Checking on the clinical trial, the primary study completion date has been pushed back to October 2015, with the final study completion expected in March 2017. I was not been able to find any publications indicating preliminary results, but I will keep an eye out. If you want to track the study as well, this is the url to the clinical trial: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01416181
      Best wishes to you and your wife. -Maureen

So if the primary study has been pushed back to October then results from the primary have to correlated probably a minimum of three months just exactly how long are we going to sit on 1102 or is Tysabri a stalling tactic.

In the mean time Innate push on with their trials presently in a PHASE 2b trials
      COSTS
      APPROX $6Mil

Experimental SPMS Drug From Innate Immunotherapeutics Shows Success in Early Trials

http://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c...notherapeutics-shows-success-in-early-trials/

Looks like tysabri are not the only ones going into a lucrative martket by the time we get there it will be overcrowded

Innate also are running a compassionate use programme which looks to be showing some promise.

IF we have no partner for 1102 we have to move on into the Ph2B or sit and get crucified by the market.

WE WAIT FOR TYSABRI
      WE WAIT FOR CORTENDO

FOR WHAT

1102 IS OUR MAIN FOCUS MOVE IT FORWARDS IF NO PARTNER IS FORTHCOMING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.