SMN 6.47% 65.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I think that there have been no bad news for SMN lately, so a...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think that there have been no bad news for SMN lately, so a sell down is either completely manipulated or weak hands shrugging off. we have been in this position before. This stock has all the possibilities of turning around. This is a untamed beast. I have a large holding and about 60% in red, but look not stressed at all. The tech is good, put it in bottom drawer and wait for it to blast. The 4c is out end of this month should have a business update coming with it. Lets not draw conclusions on anything. One thing is clear and understand this, Delta has approved the technology for particular application, now it is in their best interest to get as many applications approved as possible so that when they bring their big fat plane down. They service with all applications and not have to do this excercise every year once or twice for individual application. Also dont you think any other provider might be ready to make a TO bid????? If I was Delta or OEM, I would wait on all applications being approved so that I have to bear the cost of airplane being parked once in few years rather twice or thrice every year. MR has clearly mentioned they are working on the roads of getting more approvals for more applications rather then one application. Also the OEM will get discount to install multiple applications rather then one application. Havent you guys heard of the offer:

1 x avocado $3.00
    2 x avocados $5.00

Just saw this offer in coles yesterday so I thought will put it in. Being negative in HC only brings out frustation. I will be buying more under 1.05.

This is my take. Also noteably AEM has been taken over by these guys so a dividend should be announced sometime in 2018/2019 FY.

Investors were oversubscried on their capital raise with directors also buying. Do you think they are fools????? Also that is the reason the performance shares to be issued had $2.00 price target before next FY. This thing will fly but it has atleast another 6-12 months before that happens.

Think deeply guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.47%)
Mkt cap ! $89.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 70.0¢ 65.0¢ $14.81K 21.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9178 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.