SMN 0.91% 54.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

How long ?, page-326

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Jimmy you need to stop this guessing. Its incorrect what you are publishing.

This is just one example of why your guessing

"Then, magically, after the court case for continuous payment of 3% gross royalties and around $300000 from 2011 and 2012, this poster, who has indicated he has the power to wield a printer company in the name of SMN, states (23rd December 2017):

The fact, Paul K was involved with SMN in the early days and now he is the new chairman of a 3D printer company .. public record stuff.

To be clear I don't care about the court case I care about creating shareholder value. You care about the court case because you are related to it somehow. ???

To be clear the court case came about because people tried to take things that didn't belong to them because they had already been paid for them. Those people made a bad deal and they need to acknowledge that

I could go through and unpick all your stuff but its completely pointless because it doesn't add one dollar to my bottom line.

I believe SMN has tremendous value but that the current perception of directors is hurting that value being recognised, this is a situation those directors created themselves and one they could address very easily but they choose not to. It is sad that they should be perceived as heroes but they are currently coming across the exact opposite way. The only people who beneefit from the price goign down are the people who are buying it.

Mark my words, if we don't start listening less too people like you and start to make directors accountable this company will be sold to overseas interests TOO CHEAP. ""Always back self interest because you can be sure its the only horse really trying"

Anyway have at it because I'm not going to respond to any more of your self serving posts. You're not about SMN you are about YOU !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $74.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $19.79K 35.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45555 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.