SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

And you're about you. Why were/are you a follower of mine? first...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    And you're about you.

Why were/are you a follower of mine? first and only one for a long time!

Why is your post history littered almost exclusive with things that tie you to an interest in BM. (Timings, things you say and company) and why bother with explanations now and not before?

I am what I am and I'm honest about it.

Your amazing about-face with your feelings towards directors has impeccable timing.

As for Paul being your excuse for your reference:

lets just see how the printer company goes with its new chairman . Should be interesting to watch........

Happy to accept that but it might have been nice if you actually made that point in any of your previous responses. Sort of bit late and after the fact now really. Remember.... I asked Who's Len, etc.... and you're just trying to get back to this now?

Don't worry about anymore of my posts. I'll lay off but you might want to think about what you say that puts peoples backs up.

i.e. "Jimmy is now bagging his old mate McLarty but now via Hazer. How can it be that Jimmy is making money in all these Mac Equity Partners related companies but spends all his time bagging them ? What does Jimmy know the rest of us don't ? What's that all about. Grind, grind, grind your Axe Jimmy but slip a few sheckles in you pocket whilst doing that eh Jimmy. There's little doubt Jimmy was completely wrong about Delta and SMN and here we go again."

You see, I just outlined some facts..... You took it personally.

I've been in this a lot longer than most so I get a lot of information.

You'll see no more from me on this matter.

I agree it's now wasting peoples time. Sort it out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.