SMN 0.00% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

How long ?, page-358

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Patong,

Firstly the name is Bob not Neil as you suggested.

Anyone who bothered to go to the AGM would have been invited to join Toby & crew at the bar for a drink. It was the right thing for Toby to invite us & I appreciated the invitation & the opportunity to discuss a couple of points.

As far as bitching is concerned, you take the cake. My posts have been positive & where possible constructive. I am currently sitting on an SMN capital gain of about $175,000 & I do not appreciate posters who slam the company & its directors because of the unfortunate timing of their entry into SMN.

If you go back in history you will note that I picked several crucial turning points in SMN's history. The current manipulation makes chart following a little less predictable than in the past. My preferred charting area is with the SPI (share price index) as a result of my time as a futures broker. Prior to that, I was a director of a transport company & 20% shareholder.
    We started the company from scratch, built it into a $10 million turnover within 5 years then sold for a substantial profit after starting with a total capital of $10,000 & never having to add any more shareholder cash.

I am now retired with my own self-managed super fund that is doing very nicely thank you.

I would think that my years in business would qualify me to have an opinion.

How are you going Patong? It can't be too crash hot because you regularly complain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.