CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

how long, page-97

1. 6,284 Posts.
    None ?....in ten years ?....Different answer to what I have ascertained....

Do you honestly think these jiggers are self healing ..self maintaining....self upgrading...and totally hardware ubiquitous ?...in 10 years ?

You look after your PC, cell phone, lap top, entertainment systems, cars etc, like no one else would.

They are all choc full of similar hardware.

In your ideal world, have you run with the same units for a decade ?

Why this co has re-invented the Wheel !

If the big telcos ever find out that pie have solved every area that service and maintenance techo's add to the bottom line, pie will become a highly sought after take over target!

But seriously,

I like to get un-''spun'' company answers from company, or company related technicians, who have no vested interest in the answer.

It takes a lot more effort,,, but it's accurate..

If you go back thu every glossy the co has produced, you may even get a glimpse of that which I refer to.

Remember, if you were in the Opes Prime offices the minute before they closed the joint down, you could still get ''product''.

Company spin doctors can be ''hollow men'' at times.

You display great passion and a loyal tenacity for pie.

That is to be admired.

You obviously like the product and the business model.

It was always a neat little idea...a boutique business.

I hope it flies for you...but remember that somewhere betwix and between idealism and realism, hope and bloody minded bean counting, lies any amount of arguable, fair value perception....

Or as Sir Humphrey once quipped when his opinion was considered overly pessimistic from the Prime minister...

''Prime minister...a pessimist is a term used by idealists to explain realists.''

I consider it rude to leave dialogue directed at me, unanswered.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.