BPT 0.89% $1.42 beach energy limited

"(Buddy I have also held BPT for ages and have decided the only...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(Buddy I have also held BPT for ages and have decided the only way to get a return on this share is to trade it.
    I keep a core share holding and trade around 25% extra.)"

Melinvest,

Maybe I should start doing that myself, but I haven't got enough knowledge to do it, and I haven't got the time to sit in front of the computer all day to take advantage of any chance that come by during the course of trading.

And, "(My only regret is I am not smart/gutsy enough to sell the lot on the rare occassion when they spike.
    Cheers.)"

Well melinvest, that makes two of us.

The only reason I posted that before, was that when I made that statement, I was answered by a comment that oil was going to $200.00 a barrell. As if.

On the other hand we have gas companies with probably, and more than likely less assets than BPT, and their sp is way ahead of ours.
    WHY....????? Can you tell me???

And then we have Management that instead of saying, (we have very good resources and huge reserves, lets jump in on the bandwagon and start producing, build power stations, and all the rest that goes with it), they think about selling it.

Think about one thing melinvest et all, how many times have we seen the price of crude going up to ridicolous levels, only to come back down to reality and very low prices, as quickly as you can look at it?? IMHO, It is, and has always been like the bride's nighty, hasn't it???

On the other hand, can someone tell me, how many times the price of gas has changed so quickly??? IMHO, hardly ever, if any.

Oil is, and has been manipulated by the traders in the USA so many times that it has become a joke, while at present the prices of gas haven't. And with the Chinese and Asia screaming for it, there lyes your answer.

But what are we to ask that question. Management usually knows best.

Good luck to holders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.013(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $3.222B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.39 $2.274M 1.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 244380 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 241252 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.