SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Any investors, if they were really here to take advice from...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Any investors, if they were really here to take advice from people like you and invest (buy/sale) then goodluck to them.
    I'm not here to get manupulated from non holders like you who are wandering on EM1 threads without any biscuits on offer.

I bet these bunch of shameless non holders, even if the SP goes up again next week, still they'd have something negative to say.
    Not here to judge and monitor who invests where, but I'm sure if we could check, all these non holders still talking $hit about EM1, are actually now holding some oppies now that the SP is down by more that 60%.

I've been hearing crap since the suspension, 'EM1 getting delisted, ponzi, Egyptian pyramids bla bla bla'.
    Hey guess what! We have millions of earnings from Miggster!

SP has been going down for many reasons, considering the overall market being crazy this week. Best of the best were also in red and more than EM1.
    On top of that the constant negativity on public forums and that $hit of an article from market herald with where, why and who without any actual substance(fun coming their way very soon hopefully) also impacted the SP.

Fed up of seeing BS posts from non holders. Few weeks back I could atleast see some tournament updates. That's also stopped because of constant $hit from punters like you who Just can't stop!!

Get a life people and let the holders deal with their loss/gain.
    Last edited by Amateur27: 29/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $19.62K 2.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3021999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3527366 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.