IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Tell me how IBG will ride the peak? No one has commented/added...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Tell me how IBG will ride the peak? No one has commented/added opinion to my previous post:

2022 is the earliest production I can see but I'm happy for the below to be constructively critiqued. Timeline moving forward:

"-Finance ageeement: 6 months at best.
    -Engagement of Project delivery team: 2 months after finance at best.
    -Engagement of design and construction team: Depends on if NFC get on board. If they do it’ll probably be in parralel with finance or within 1-2 months. Otherwise what happens? Single select contractor, competitive tender? If so add 3 months post finance to engage someone suitable. We’re at 9 months now.
    - Finalise design, engineering and relevant approvals: 6 months at best. We’re at 18 months now AKA approx Aug. 2019.
    - In parrell to finalising the design I imagine a site team and equipment will be getting procured and sent to citronen; how is heavy plant and construction equipment sent there and from where?
    - Prefabricate relevant equipment: 3 months at best.
    - Ship equipment (to where? Where can this be received? Is a port nearby?) allow 6-8 weeks from completion of prefabricated items. We’re in February 2020 now. Probably more like march- April 2020 given that this shipping will be over Christmas and the Chinese New Year.

Now we have 20 months to build the plant and associated infrastructure - power, roads, port? What about the port? What needs to be built to get the zinc on the ships?? Then everything needs to be successfully commissioned... I guess there definitely won’t be any delays or issues with a project like this... "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.